Practice Area Overview
Louisiana State and Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
At Damico & Stockstill, Attorneys at Law, our Baton Rouge law office provides a strong defense for clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges in local, state, and federal court. Our trial attorneys enjoy strong reputations among judges, prosecutors, and other defense attorneys.
Contact our Baton Rouge law office online today, or call 225-769-0190 to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
We serve clients in a wide variety of criminal defense matters, including:
Federal Charges and State Charges
At Damico & Stockstill, Attorneys at Law, we handle federal cases in Louisiana and neighboring states. Our federal criminal defense attorneys have over 50 years of experience defending clients in matters involving wire and mail fraud, conspiracy, gun violations, money laundering, public integrity, and violations of the Hobbes Act. We also provide experienced legal representation to anyone charged with:
- White collar crimes : financial crimes including bank fraud, insurance fraud, embezzlement, securities violations, and insider trading
- Drug offenses : possession, trafficking, manufacturing, and federal drug conspiracy
- Violent crimes : robbery, carjacking, homicide, manslaughter, and arson
- Environmental crimes : representing public officials, boat and barge captains, and other individuals charged with DEQ violations, including dumping and improper storage of hazardous wastes
- DUI/DWI and vehicular crimes : drunk driving, hit-and-run, and vehicular homicide
- Computer crimes : Internet fraud, child pornography, and solicitation of minors
- Sex crimes : rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, and child pornography
Additional Practice Areas
At Damico & Stockstill, Attorneys at Law, we also serve our clients in personal injury claims involving car and truck accidents and other incidents of catastrophic injury. In addition, we offer family law services including divorce, child custody, and property division.
Contact a Baton Rouge Defense Attorney if You Were Charged With a Drug Crime, Sex Crime, or DUI
We provide free initial consultations at our Baton Rouge law office. We charge a nominal fee for initial consultations conducted in prison facilities. If you have questions about our firm or need effective, confidential defense against state or federal charges, contact our Louisiana criminal defense law office online or call Thomas Damico or Brent Stockstill at 225-769-0190.
Our lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience and are AV rated* under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.