Baton Rouge Family Law Attorneys
Child Custody, Support & Visitation Matters · Divorce · Paternity
Legal problems affecting your family are difficult. Your parental rights, property interests, and your personal well-being are all at stake. When so much is on the line, it is important to hire an experienced Attorney who is concerned with protecting your interests.
At Damico & Stockstill, Attorneys at Law, your interests are our number one priority. We take a personal approach to resolving family law matters in a manner that protects our clients' personal, emotional, and financial interests. Contact us to speak with a skilled Baton Rouge Attorney about your family law case.
Our Louisiana family law practice includes:
- Divorce: including property and child-related issues
- Property division: including property settlement agreements and divorce litigation
- Child custody: including visitation, child support, and modifications and enforcement
- Paternity: including pursuing fathers' rights, obtaining child support, or contesting paternity
- Other family law: modification of court orders, relocation, family adoptions, juvenile delinquency, and more
When highly-charged emotions are involved, it may be best to consider alternative dispute resolution - such as negotiation or mediation - to solve a family law dispute. These amicable resolutions often promote healthy relationships after the dispute, which is useful for parents with children. In addition, resolving family law cases without proceeding to trial saves clients in time and money. However, when the situation calls for it, we are prepared to fight for our client's interests in trial.
For over 18 years of legal experience on your side, contact our family lawyer, Brent M. Stockstill. We serve clients in Baton Rouge and throughout the state of Louisiana.
Our lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience and are AV-rated* under Martindale Hubbell's peer review rating system.