At Damico & Stockstill, Attorneys at Law, our Baton Rouge law office provides a strong defense for clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges in local, state and federal court. Our trial attorneys enjoy strong reputations among judges, prosecutors and other defense attorneys.
Louisiana State and Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
At Damico & Stockstill, Attorneys at Law, we handle federal cases in Louisiana and neighboring states. Our federal criminal defense attorneys have over 65 years of combined experience defending clients in matters involving wire and mail fraud, conspiracy, gun violations, money laundering, public integrity, and violations of the Hobbs Act. We also provide experienced legal representation to clients charged with:
- White collar crimes: Financial crimes, including bank fraud, insurance fraud, embezzlement, securities violations and insider trading
- Drug offenses: Possession, trafficking, manufacturing and federal drug conspiracy
- Violent crimes: Robbery, carjacking, homicide, manslaughter and arson
- Environmental crimes: Representing public officials, boat and barge captains and other individuals charged with DEQ violations, including dumping and improper storage of hazardous wastes
- Computer crimes: Internet fraud, child pornography and solicitation of minors
- Sex crimes: Rape, sexual assault, statutory rape and child pornography
- DUI/DWI and vehicular crimes: Drunk driving, hit-and-run and vehicular homicide
Contact a Baton Rouge Defense Attorney if You Were Charged With a Drug Crime, Sex Offense or DUI
We provide free initial consultations at our Baton Rouge law office. We charge a nominal fee for initial consultations conducted in prison facilities. If you have questions about our firm or need effective, confidential defense against state or federal charges, contact our Louisiana criminal defense law office online or call Thomas Damico and Brent Stockstill at 225-377-4964.
Our lawyers have over 65 years of combined experience and are AV-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.